- Vision & Mission -
Become a trusted company in ensuring sustainable performance for business partners.
ICERT is committed to implement, develops and enhance its existence as a trusted independent certification body to ensure sustainable performance through quality services, fast and focus to client needs.
Accreditation and Authorization
1. ICERT is accredited under ISO 17065 by National Accreditation Committee of Indonesia [KAN] as organic certification body [LSO-009-IDN].
2. Authorization from ACT (Agriculture Certification Thailand) – Thailand for organic EU, COR [Canada Organic Regime] -NOP Equivalence & IFOAM.
3. Authorization from QCS (Quality Certification Services) – United States for organic NOP and EU certification services.
4. Strategic partnership INDOCERT-India for providing auditing for Rainforest Alliance and UTZ Certified certification.
ICERT is committed to anti-bribery in service activities and controls the risk of bribery. Any fraud, fraud, dishonesty, theft / embezzlement, violations in the procurement process of goods and services, abuse of position / authority, bribery / gratification occurring at ICERT or related to ICERT will be promptly investigated.
ICERT analyzes the reports and follows up on those violation reports based on the evidence provided and protects the reporter. Reporter must provide information at least as follows:
- Types of violations
- Time of violation, such as date, day and hour.
- Parties involved in the breach.
- Other evidence to substantiate that such violation occurs, such as a transaction document whether in the form of a visual, audio or paper recording, or
- Inform other witnesses involved in witnessing the event but not involved in the violation.
The report is supported by relevant data and intended for the Company’s interest, not aimed at bringing down someone. The report can be submitted to the director of ICERT, via Email: email@example.com. Website: www.icert.id
Reporters should provide their identity in reporting the complaints and information of reporter’s identity and its report are kept confidentially. Reporting via Whistleblowing System Report is carried out with anonymous, confidential and independent principles.
We guarantee that ICERT personnel maintain neutrality values as summarized in the following actions:
- Maintaining confidentiality of client data during managing the certification process.
- ICERT has set service fee scheme and does not depend on the status of the client or the capacity of the product produced by the client.
- ICERT Personnel manage conflicts of interest by not accepting any gifts in any form from third parties.
- ICERT has rules for each personnel to disclose all situations when there is a potential conflict of interest.